Performance, Engagement, Talent
At Dubai Mercantile Exchange (DME), the pillars of our HR philosophy are:-
Performance - we recognise that our future success is dependent upon the quality of our people and their contribution. As such, we advocate a performance driven culture which is aligned with our compensation methodology.
- Engagement - we recognise the importance of having highly engaged employees and the positive impact this has on individual and corporate performance.
- Talent - we take an all encompassing view to managing our talent, from recruitment to reward and development. We are passionate about the development of our people and offer a unique opportunity for people to develop themselves and enjoy a fruitful and rewarding career in a dynamic environment.
We employ a diverse workforce of more than a dozen different nationalities and actively support the Emiratisation initiative, with more than 20% of our employees being UAE Nationals.
We encourage and promote responsibility and
accountability in a challenging, results orientated
We encourage and promote responsibility and accountability in a challenging, results orientated company culture.
We provide people with the opportunity to develop in their existing role, progress into more diverse or senior positions and ultimately reach their maximum potential. Our people can expect to have regular discussions with their immediate manager which are focused towards enhancing their performance in their existing role and developing them for the future.
Compensation & Benefits
We focus on ensuring that our salaries and benefits are competitive (payable on a tax-free basis although individuals may remain liable for tax in their home countries), enabling us to attract the talent we need to deliver our business objectives.
We regularly review our compensation and benefits framework to ensure it remains appropriately competitive. Salaries are adjusted to reflect individual performance, consistent with our pay for performance culture.
All of our employees are provided with packages which consist of a tax-free salary, as well as eligibility to a range of other benefits.
At the DME, we actively recruit individuals who we know will contribute to the overall success of the business and our recruitment process aims to highlight the skills and talents of each prospective employee.
In applying for any position with us, you can expect:-
- timely responses.
- fair consideration of skills and talents.
- honest appraisals of experience and expertise.
- applications to be treated in strictest confidence.
If you wish to record your interest in being considered for a potential future vacancy, please click here.